Ford Figo 2013


 Ford has launched a revised version of the Figo hatchback with prices starting from Rs 3.85 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) for the base petrol.


The revised Figo gets updates like refreshed headlamps and tail-lights, a new front grille with silver inserts, steering-mounted audio controls, new alloy wheels, revised fog-lamp housing and new seat fabrics. The hatchback will continue to be powered by the same 1.2-litre Duratec and 1.4 Duratorq motors. However, Ford claims it has improved engine calibrations for better pickup.

The Figo also gets two new paint shades - Bright Yellow and Kinetic Blue. The hatch continues to be offered with a 2-year/1,00,000km warranty.

The base 1.2 LXi petrol variant is priced at Rs 3.85 lakh, while the diesel range starts from Rs 4.82 lakh. The revised Figo variants now cost Rs 3,000 5,000 more than the old car.

Ford has also improved its dealer network in the country and the numbers now stands at 230 dealerships and 123 service outlets. By 2015-2016, the company hopes to ramp up its pan-India network to 500 outlets.

Thanks to: Autocar India

7 comments:

  1. Ford had launched very few products in the Indian market. It had Ford fiesta,Ford Fusion,Ford Ikon and Ford Endeavour in its product, Ford Figo. Ford Figo is a hatchback car launched in 2010 in India, recently it is refreshed with a number of revisions to the exterior, including redesigned head & tail lamps, a new hexagonal grille and so on.
    Ford Figo price in india

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Day I Am So Happy I Found Your Website, I
    Found You By Mistake, While I Was Searching On Aol For
    Something Else, Anyhow I Am Here Now And Would Just Like To Say Many Thanks For
    A Remarkable Post And An All Round Entertaining Blog
    I Don’t Have Time To Read It, All At The Moment But I Have BookMarked It
    And Also Added In Your RSS Feeds, So When I Have Time I Will Be Back To Read More,
    Please Do Keep Up The Fantastic Job. You can also check; error code 500

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nice Your Blog.....
    Today i have sharing with you How Jamboard is Way Better Than Traditional Whiteboard. if you are interested or more information to watch this site....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s really a great post..I would like to appreciate your work and I am going to recommend it to my friends. Bigrock Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty article! I found some useful information in your blog, it was awesome to read, thanks for sharing this great content to my vision, keep sharing. Anime Logo Quiz 1.1 Apk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found some useful information in yourle blog. thanks for sharing this. Visit our blog also WWF Superstars
    .it was awesome to read, thanks for sharing this great content to my vision, keep sharing . Again thanks for sharing such a great kind of informatio

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice bLog! its interesting. thank you for sharing..I want more detailed information like i found about instastalker

    ReplyDelete