2014 Bentley Continental GT W12 Le Mans Edition

 
ymku.blogspot.com - I represent Ascomaxx a chance to experience directly ferociously latest 12-cylinder engine from the Bentley Continental GT Speed in Singapore

At the end of last November, I along with five national media journalists had the opportunity to taste some variants in an event titled Bentley Bentley International Media Drive. Taking place at the Changi Exhibition Centre, Singapore for half a day I had the opportunity to try variants ranging from Bentley Mulsanne, Continental V8 and the new Continental GT Speed. In addition to invited a number of journalists from the Asia Pacific region, Bentley was also invited their consumers but implementation is carried out on different days.

            The event begins with a presentation by representatives of Bentley products are directly come from his headquarters in Crewe, England. Sadly enough this prestigious event which is not packaged attractively, the journalists were given the opportunity to present only about six hours to try all variants Bentley provided. I also feel less satisfied tested the GT Speed at a place usually used for the Singapore Air Show alone. But this is just the introduction of some advanced features that are owned by the British manufacturer.

            Accompanied by one instructor in each car, I was given an introduction to the mini circuit that has been prepared by the committee. Total, there are five types of test area from the highway then tracks the long straight tracks and mini circuit that has been formed by many small cone-cone. First I was invited to try out the Mulsanne crossing the highway in Changi airport area. Here the maximum speed can only be up to 90 km / hour. To feel the aura of luxury Mulsanne I think that's enough. Only then log into the Changi Exhibition Centre to taste and V8 Continental GT Speed with a little more extreme.

Performance GT Speed

Continental GT Speed is the most malignant variant and the fastest Bentley ever produced. With a carrying capacity of 6.0-liter W12 engine, the GT Speed is capable of throwing power of 616 hp and torque of 800 Nm. In the tes

            I feel ferociously W12 engine, combined with a ZF automatic transmission to deliver power buasnya eight four wheels. Darting from rest to more than 200 km / h and then do the hard braking to a stop. But when the brake instructor told me to let go of the hand from the steering wheel. Amazingly, without correcting my steering wheel control the vehicle so that the weight of the brakes smoothly and straight.

Tried tech ABS and ESC may be no longer common for Bentley vehicle class. But both of these features I jajal smoothly on the GT Speed. ESC for testing, I tried the feature off and on. The difference is very pronounced, if the conditions are conditioned ESC off and I was avoiding pedestrians who suddenly flashed then I slam the steering wheel to the left and to the right, the car will automatically twist and I must make corrections manually. This does not happen when the condition of ESC on, the car still drove fine when I slam the steering wheel to the left and to the right. For some people maybe today's technology seemed very helpful, but I personally technologies minimal condition is a pleasant experience.






t drive event this time, I presented some kind of test to feel the advantages of technology owned Bongsor bodied car. Ranging from a few trials to try braking systems including ABS and ESC also get to slalom test and trial as in small circuits.


0 comments:

Post a Comment